David Vernon's Wiki
This wiki is being used to temporarily host the software development documentation for the DREAM project: Development of Robot-enhanced Therapy for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
The project started in April 2014, will finish in September 2018, and is funded by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme.
DREAM Developer Guides
- Software Installation Guide
- Software Users Guide
- Software Development Guide
- DREAM Software Installation Guide
- DREAM Software Users Guide
- DREAM Software Development Guide
DREAM Software Engineering Standards
These pages are derived from the mandatory and recommended software engineering standards in Deliverable D3.2. The mandatory standards are contained in Appendices A, B, and C (File Organization, Internal Documentation, and Component Functionality, respectively), as well as Section 4 on Testing. The recommended standards are contained in Appendices D and E (Programming Style and Programming Practice, respectively).
- Mandatory Standards for File Organization
- Mandatory Standards for Internal Documentation
- Mandatory Standards for Component Functionality
- Mandatory Standards for Testing
- Recommended Standards for Programming Style
- Recommended Standards for Programming Practice