David Vernon's Wiki
From David Vernon's Wiki
Robotics and AI in Africa
AI can have a very positive impact on developing countries. To see why and understand how, take a look at the following.
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence in Africa, IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 131-135, December 2019.
- Realizing the Potential of AI in Africa: It All Turns on Trust, in Towards Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence Systems, M. I. Aldinhas Ferreira (Ed.), Springer.
- Africa Embraces AI, Robotics, and Machine Learning", a talk at ICRES 2020, the International Conference on Robot Ethics and Standards, Taipei, September 2020.
- Background material with links to many resources
- Cognitive Robotics Resources
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society Technical Committee for Cognitive Robotics
Support material for some of the courses on my main website.